Sunday 10 February 2013

Progression

I'm making some great progress.

I wear a pink cap, mascara, nail polish, lingerie and occasionally a blouse to work.

I just can not believe how unobservant people are.

I have told one of the girls what's happening and on a daily basis, I ask her if she has notice what I have changed and she's pretty good although doesn't see everything.

I think the turning point was when I was dressed up, and feeling comfortable going to work dressed like I was, then we went to burgerking. It was only when I was half way through my meal that I realized I was wearing makeup and a blouse, in public, in burgerking. For a moment I panicked. What if .... Then I looked around and, no, no one was looking at me, any more than I was looking at them. It felt good !

No comments:

Post a Comment