Saturday 12 January 2013

It's been a while

Well, so much has happened. From borrowing clothes from friends, to discussing what would seem the right breast size for my build.

Everyone is still being so supportive, and I'm talking to 3 great women on a daily basis.

One turned around and said that she will support me through every stage I go through but doesn't want to be too pushy. ? too pushy ? Im enjoying every minute of it ! but still it meant a lot to me.

So, I have felt less need to write here because they are always there for me...

I have my DR's appointment this week and hope I will be referred to charing cross. Fingers crossed !

1 comment:

  1. its likely you will get referred to the local mental health team initially for a review. Once done its then a request for a referral which also has to be sanctioned by your PCT. This might be at least 6 to 9 months. You could ask of other GICs have shorter waiting lists. It took me a year from going back to my Dr before my first appt at CX.

    As i mentioned before there are private options.

    ReplyDelete