Saturday 15 December 2012

what a great feeling

I went out for a meal tonight, along with some of my wifes friends. in cluding us, there were 4 women and 2 men. Out of that, only one woman wasnt aware of me.

the woman i was sat next to when approprate, we just made quick comments, on how i was feeling, and clothing, it felt nice to be able to discuss this with someone i knew.

After the meal, they invited us (all) back for coffee. Nothign was said,  it was just the 5 of us, talking, and i felt so accepted, so relaxed. She even commented that she could tell a difference in me, that i looked relaxed. I did.

she asked how i managed to repress this all this time, I just showed her my twitter account, and said, this kept me sane. shortly after I found the corset i like, and said, if you ever want to get me a christmas pressent, this is what i would like and she laughted, followed by, do I have any clothing. to which I answered yes, some.

At the end of the night, she hugged me, and the tears just flowed. I felt, right, I felt this was me. I felt accepted.

If only she knew about this blog, and how well i felt tonight went. There are again no words to describe my feelings on how good it felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment