Thursday 27 December 2012

Up and down

It's been very emotional, I really don't know what to do. This is what I want, to be a woman, it's what I have always wanted.

Mum said that I didn't do anything girly when I was young, but... But then said I spent all my time with a girl who came out around 95 as gay, and the time I was at home, I spent away from the family, up in my bedroom.

So although she didn't see anything, I spent my time with a girl who was gay, and kept away from the family...

Walking around town now, over in the West Country, I remember vivid memory's of us going in to shops and clothes shopping, meaning from lingerie to dresses.

Does this girl have a lasting impression on me ? I don't know, but I know I miss it.

As for my mum, I can see tears in her eyes when we are alone. I wish I hadn't told her just yet, and had got all the info together first. But she knows now, and is supportive. I need to get some info to her as soon as I can and formulate a way to break it to my brother and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment