Sunday 23 December 2012

She will come around

Restless night last night.

We are talking more now, I showed my wife the info from the chrysalis website and all she could say was that the website said 3 years, I said 4. This is about the final gender reassignment op. that's if I decide to go the whole way. Yeah, I want to but if she is to remain by my side I have to suggest something male will remain. I know these are guidelines, could take longer, or could happen sooner, but once she gets an idea, that's how the world works until you physically prove otherwise

Especially as almost every other sentence is 'I married a man with a dick not a woman.'

Talking to friends, they encourage me to be me, saying she will come around. I'm not sure. Not with out a lot of support an councelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment