Tuesday 4 December 2012

No ! Stop ! Stop it now

I didn't sleep well last night. Waking up several times, thinking is this me ?

Then, here I am sat in a showroom, waiting for my car to be looked at, wearing nail polish... Ok it's clear but I know it's there and I think my mum might have noticed it yesterday... That with my hair which now touches the end of my nose which use to be cut short, 15mm was the norm, to make me male looking.

I tend to be very implosive, to a fault. With me, it has to be done here now this minute or it won't happen. Even if after it takes hours, weeks, months, even years to complete, if I don't start it now, it never happens.

So, I'm in a dilemma. Do I tell a (femail) friend and ask their opinion, to see if they see femme attributes, for example, on games consoles, I always pick the girl. When I 'scream' my friend often gets the blame for screaming as apparently I scream like a girl ;-) and as she is the only girl out of 7-8 of us, it's understandable why:-)

So should I be implosive? Should I talk to her about it.. I think this is the first time I have actually sat back and thought about plans and consequences. I think she would be cool about it and take it in her stride, but is it the right thing to do, to burden her with my thoughts ?

No comments:

Post a Comment