Sunday 9 December 2012

it was a good day.

Talking to Helen tonight, she had to be carefull of what she said because her husband was in the room. So while my wife went to a neighbours for a hour, we had a chat, under the cover of playing on the games console. yeah we were playig, she was killing me more than i was playing...  :-)

I thanked her for her advice and she said she didnt offer any. I think its more to do with having someone to tell, someone who will listen, and let me waffle and nudge me in the right direction.

I wrote this blog to give me the chance to voice my feelings, but, now I realise that i needed someone to talk to rather than just write in hope that someone will comment.

ha, im listening to music, the track playing is "how long has this been going on"... I think I have confirmed, all my life, but due to family pressures, and other surroundings, I have never really progressed it, but instead, I repressed the feelings and urges.

I have decided to take it to the next level, to get perfessional advice. (as i put in my last post ?) but im conserned, I have been thinking about work, how they would take it, and family and friends, and it is conserning. I can imagine how i would take it, but well, you just dont know until you are faced with that situation.

I just dont beleive how good i have felt the last few days. Ok, i have felt paranoid now and again that I have overloaded Helen with info, and shes not going to get back to me, but I think I have come to terms with that and to just go with the flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment