Sunday 30 December 2012

Ill be glad when...

With the family telling the wife how it is in no uncertain terms, she kept repeating that she could not sleep with a woman.

We had an argument today, she kept repeating that I had lied to her and she doesn't want to sleep with a woman.

So we got a bit deeper, it's she doesn't want to sleep with me if I don't have male parts, so it revolves around her sex life.

Now don't forget, I can't have kids, and it hurts me when we have sex, I always get sores and pain, so it is all for her. I have had no enjoyment at all in this 'procedure' not for the last 15 years.

The argument included that and that I have already made my mind up although the first councillor session is on Thursday. So my response was that her answer to everything is that she doesn't want to sleep with a woman, which could be 3 - 4 years down the road. It's not going to change tomorrow, I'm not going to suddenly grow breasts and change over night.

The result was that she will wait, wait to see how it pans out.

I just want this to start. To let me out once and for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment