Thursday 13 December 2012

Happy

I feel content. My wife seems more relaxed about things. I'm recording ladyboys with out having the feeling I need to watch and delete it before she wakes.

I haven't received the email they said they would send but that's ok. They contacted me, they know where I live ( actually they do ) so dont panic. I have waited this long so a few more days wont harm.

I have a great bunch of friends who know, who question my motives, which is causing me to confirm my feelings, to make sure it's not the idea, the glamour of womanhood I want, but to be a true woman in every way.

And it's happening, 12:10 on the 12th day of the 12th month of 2012, my birthday.ok, if they called a few hours earlier, the actual time of my birth, I would have died and gone to heaven... But that would have been the middle of the night so, ill let them off. :-)

Oh I'm so happy. Things are coming together...

No comments:

Post a Comment