Thursday 6 December 2012

Content

Content. Ok. Meaning happy, not the listing of contents;-)

Sleepless night again but I had nothing on my mind when I woke. I got my self off to sleep thinking of corsets and dresses and all things feminine, which was nice.

I have been sat here for at least 5 minutes, trying to think of how to describe how I'm feeling, and I think it comes down to I have a friend I can talk to, and I know I might not get a response strait away but that is ok. It's ok because I know that's how it is. And ... I really do not know how to express my feelings right now, I'm just repeating what I have already said.

But, I have someone, someone who knows me, someone to talk to. I want to shout it from the ....... Ear to ear ??? As no one else knows and I need to keep it that way just a but longer.

Hum , 17 minutes to write this, best get ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment