Tuesday 18 December 2012

But I'm not in to women

Which I suppose is a valid statement from my wife. She had been talking to the same person I had, who kept saying we needed to talk, as my wife is avoiding talking about it.

She doesn't see how it would help her If she saw councelling too, as she isn't in to women. It sounded that her main conserned is the opinion of others, not what she actually thinks.

Again it was 'you must see the Dr' . I know if anything is going to progress then I have to see the Dr but I need to talk to someone about it first. I need to clear my mind and make sure it is right. Although I know myself it is right, I don't know if I am strong enough to handle rejection from people who do not understand, and jt is that which frightens me.

No comments:

Post a Comment