Wednesday 5 December 2012

And breathe

Yeah, I am very aware that I over react, and this is one of those times.

The woman I spoke to yesterday seemed to be 'late' logging in to messenger.

Everything was going through my mind. Is she avoiding me, did I say too much, was it too much. Should I have told her...

In the end, she slept through her alarms.

I know. I know I shouldn't react this way. I know she assured me it was ok to talk to her about this. But it's a big step for me and I'm sure it can be a lot for someone else to take in. And I don't want to push it too far.

I told her about this blog and warned her it was very blunt and down to earth. So, do I pass the URL on ?

I really want to. I want to be open. I want someone to know me, the real me, from the tips of my hair down to my toes. Is it a role for a friend? Someone I will never have a 'relationship' with? Should I keep it private? Or should I let her decide... Time will tell, at least, when she comes online again. But on the other hand, to be a true friend, deep down, they should know each other inside out.

Decisions decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment